Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Holy cow, Contest Winner!


A big congrats to my Davis friend Lance Kwan, who asked for Raisin Oatmeal Cookies in his entry!

I've baked these much before and love them, so it's going to be tricky to get them from the oven to his front door without making a violent detour towards my mouth and never returning!

Also, one of the main goals of hosting a contest was achieved! The Facebook Page has passed 25 likes- which means I was allowed to register an official URL, check it out, it's short and sweet- facebook.com/TaraBakes !
So I was pleased as... as Lance probably is right now! But the likes kept going for a bit, and now we're at 29, which is an awesome number too- because at 30 likes Facebook enables something called "insights", which apparently lets me see what things I post people respond to the best, sounds like a nifty lil tool! :)

That's all for now, I should have new photos up some time this week. Hope everyone's spring quarter is going swell so far, I sure am crazy busy! Remember to just contact me at TaraBakes@gmail.com if you'd like to order anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment