Sunday, March 13, 2011

Nutella Cookies & Chocolate Chip... Cake?

I'm thinking about making these Nutella-Filled Pinwheel Cookies for my friend, she is a super Nutella-lover. In fact most everyone is a Nutella-lover, so I might end up making 4 batches.

I've also been searching for chocolate chip cake recipes, I can imagine the flavor and how slicing it up will look so vividly, I absolutely have to make it! This recipe looks promising, but I don't know what to think of all the orange juice in it! Only one way to find out! If I don't like it there are many others to try instead. There's a very exciting idea from this recipe to use maple syrup in the glaze/frosting instead of corn syrup. Or I could give up on the idea of mimicking chocolate chip cookies and go with something super-rich like this here chocolate chocolate chip cake.

You can tell I like chocolate, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment